1. Diffusion is used (please choose the most accurate answer):
2. When impurity concentrations are low which of the following apply:
3. The units of the diffusion constant D are:
4. When a host atom leaves the lattice site creating a vacancy it becomes self-interstitial:
5. Occasionally a host atom acquires sufficient energy to leave the lattice site creating a vacancy. When an impurity atom migrates to the vacancy site it is called:
6. Impurity atoms with larger radii would diffuse faster:
7. Fick's second law of diffusion is derived from:
8. What factors does sheet resistance depend on (please choose the most accurate answer)?
9. If the surface concentration is maintained constant throughout the diffusion process, then the following distribution is obtained:
10. Given, sheet resistance=50 ohms per square, length=120 microns, width=20 microns of a resistor what is its resistance?